Pages

my followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Idol Time!

So, there is one thing you must know about me...I love, love, LOVE American Idol. This is a problem that I have every year come January. I.just.can't.stop. I say it's a problem, but not really. Like all other guilty pleasures in your life, they wouldn't be so if they weren't, you know, pleasurable.

So, tonight's the night. The first night. This is also the first night that we have the judging tandem that is Steve-Lo replacing the carousel of Kara-Painkiller-Simon that we've had to deal with for the past couple of years.

I'm actually watching it now and already have some initial reactions: One, Randy is still annoying, dawg. Two, we're still taking too fracking long to get things going. It took them 13 minutes to get to the first audition. Sheesh! Three, J-Lo is already a less inebriated, but just as annoying Paula. And Four, I think Steven Tyler is an epic win. Also, Seacrest is still tiny...and very wealthy. Of course, I reserve to be absolutely wrong about all of this as soon as tomorrow morning. So, we'll see.

So, that's about it for now. Hopefully, I'll get a running diary going one of these shows.

Until then...Seacrest out.