Pages

my followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Textures

I've recently started taking part in a second photo challenge from Live Every Moment. Last week, it was all about 'Anything'. Easy. This week, 'Textures', either natural or added. Hmm.

The cool thing I discovered is that I actually am naturally attracted to different textures in my pictures that I've been taking every day. So, I figured this couldn't be that difficult. Right? Am I right?

First thing I found was our brick fireplace. Fantastic texture.


I like it, but don't love it. How about Cinnamon Toast Crunch? In the shape of a question mark.


Clever. Quirky. But not quite there. Jacaranda blossoms in the middle of my Grandmother's front yard? Now we're cooking with gas.


And the picture that I finally love...



Today, I'm linking up with the Live Every Moment photo challenge.



I've also linked up with Sweet Shot Tuesday as well:

Sweet Shot Day